I'M A FEMALE STUDENT SEEKING A FEMALE ROOM MATE (BOSTON AREA) FOR SEP 1st!

kaaat

Hi GradChat, 

I will be starting at Harvard (graduate student) in the fall. I am a female in my mid-twenties and I'm seeking another female student to live with and "apartment search" with together. I'm meeting a realtor in 2 weeks in Boston and I will be searching around the Allston/Brighton/Brookline area, as I'm unfamiliar with the area and I currently live across the country. The search so far has been disheartening. I will be searching for a 2-bedroom apartment and looking to split the costs, as I will be commuting probably every day to campus. My priorities include a location where the commute is reasonable, affordability, of course safety, and a full/decent kitchen that will allow me to cut expenses by cooking at home. 

I don't smoke/drink. I'm quiet, clean and dependable. I'm willing to compromise and make things work, I'm straight forward and I'm looking for someone who is the same. If anyone is interested, kindly DM me, and we can talk about details over text/call/skype, etc.

Edited by kaaat