Ball State's ABA Masters Program

Hello!!

While I will be applying to grad schools for speech, I also just recently applied to Ball State's ABA Masters Program. Would anyone happen to have any insight on the program (reputation, price, etc). Like I'm looking to hear from a personal perspective if anything. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

They have a great program at a pretty reasonable price. I currently work at an ABA clinic about an hour from Ball State and a large portion of our Program Managers and Apprentices got their degree from Ball State.  From what I have heard, the faculty is great, the course load is part time but gets to be more challenging towards the latter half, but many feel very prepared for the BCBA exam upon completion of their degree.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 12:14 PM, BlackGirlSpeechie said:

Hello!!

While I will be applying to grad schools for speech, I also just recently applied to Ball State's ABA Masters Program. Would anyone happen to have any insight on the program (reputation, price, etc). Like I'm looking to hear from a personal perspective if anything. Thank you!

Hi! Did you end up applying to Ball State's program? I was looking into it myself and I hear great things. 

• 1 month later...