Deposit in but questioning myself

kayemeh

I'm hoping to get the opinion of internet strangers who are unbiased on my situation. 

Factors:
I was accepted to School A (no funding)
Wait listed at School B. School B is my top choice.
I have been offered a prestigious internship for the Fall contingent upon being a graduate student (at any school)

The Issue:
I have a deposit in at School A because I did not want to wait all summer for School B to dangle the possibility of a wait list admission and not have anywhere to go in the Fall. School A and School B are in the same city. I would be leaving my full time job and moving to another city to attend school and the internship is unpaid. My heart is set on School B and I intend on applying again next cycle, regardless of my status at School A. 

However, my conundrum is is it even worth going to School A for the Fall just to keep the internship and rack up tuition + living expenses loans? My thought is even if I am denied/wait listed again at School B I will still be admitted and pursuing a degree somewhere. Or should I just forget the internship and defer to the spring semester at School A with hopes of transferring credits in the Fall to School B if I'm admitted?