What are the best MAs in International Relations in Europe?

Hi guys, I'm graduating May 2019 from a U.S university, and I'm already considering my options for graduate school. I want to live in another country to gain more international experience and learn another language. What are the best MA programs in Europe? (Taught in English) 

I'm already considering The Graduate Institute at Geneva and Science Po. 

Edited by Victoria Carvalho Salles

Are you ultimately interested in an academic career, or a professional one? If it's the former, I would definitely recommend against doing an MA in IR. If it's the latter, you should probably post on the government affairs subforum - most of us on this forum are applying for or pursuing PhDs in political science.

I did my Master of Science at the London School of Economics in London (academic year 2015-2016), not IR but comparative politics (department of government). My dream career is to be an international civil servant. Before graduating, I have been selected for an internship at UN HQ in NYC, department of political affairs. Aftwerwards, I did a traineeship (Blue Book) in the European Commission in institutional communications, and I am now an intern at OSCE Mission in Kosovo dealing with security and public safety. So far, at age 25 and less than 2 years after my graduation, results are not that bad I guess. LSE is definitely good in opening you doors. I have friends who chose Sciences Po Paris and they are having professional experiences similar to mine, so Sciences Po is also a very good option.

Best of luck for your future endeavors!

Cheers,

Isma  

Edited by isma93