Is it too late ?

llcooln6

Though aggravating, it doesn't necessarily mean rejection.

Did you apply for an MA or PhD?

MA programs sometimes give responses later

Some schools are swamped with apps and haven't had time to sort through them all.

But if you haven't heard a thing yet, I don't think it would be rude for you to call the office or email the POI and inquire about the status of your application.

Let us know how things work out.

Good luck,

A. Shrink

Though aggravating, it doesn't necessarily mean rejection.

Did you apply for an MA or PhD?

MA programs sometimes give responses later

Some schools are swamped with apps and haven't had time to sort through them all.

But if you haven't heard a thing yet, I don't think it would be rude for you to call the office or email the POI and inquire about the status of your application.

Let us know how things work out.

Good luck,

A. Shrink

I applied to a PhD program.I have a bad feeling since I have not heard anything yet.I feel this will a repeat of last year.

Did you try checking in the results to see if people have heard from the program yet? I don't think it's a necessary no if people have, but it'll at least give you a better idea. I think some schools send out replies a little later, but who knows. You can try calling or emailing if you really want to know, but they should eventually give you an answer... hopefully. :)

Did you try checking in the results to see if people have heard from the program yet? I don't think it's a necessary no if people have, but it'll at least give you a better idea. I think some schools send out replies a little later, but who knows. You can try calling or emailing if you really want to know, but they should eventually give you an answer... hopefully. :)

If you haven't checked yet, check out student doctor networks psychology board because they have a pretty extensive acceptance, waitlist, and rejection thread

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57

• 4 weeks later...

I WAS ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Congrats! You really can't go by dates and think you won't be accepted if you don't hear by a certain point. I got an acceptance shortly after you originally posted too, and I had been giving up hope before I heard. I guess all you can do is keep waiting until you hear from everywhere.

Edited by pizzapie