Low GPA for grad school?

So, here's my situation. I have one semester left of my undergrad and then I will likely graduate with a 3.2 gpa. (Not great, I know). I do have the chance to stay another semester to try and boost my GPA, although at this point I'm just ready to graduate. I don't plan on going to grad school right away, I plan on working as an SLPA for awhile to gain some hands on experience within the field. Do you think I have a chance at getting into grad school? 

I have also volunteered at a speech clinic, and plan to shadow/observe more.  I have also worked at a preschool for 2 years now, and have had plenty of experience with children so I'm hoping that helps as well?

Thoughts?? This is my very first post on GradCafe!! 

I think it will eventually be up to you.

I graduate with a 3.11 and have been a SLPA for 2 years. Have applied twice rejected both times, 8 schools in total. If I had the opportunity to stay one more semester I would. To retake my stats course and improve my last 60 units.

I have to work with what I have. I plan on taking the GRE and obtaining at least a 150Q 150V and 5A to give me chance. As well as do my research on schools who take students with a low gpa.