Indian Law grad wanting to work abroad

Depressedchick

I am an Indian law graduate, cleared the Indian bar exam. I don't have any pqe. I did some internships in law firms, NGO's, senior counsels. Post graduation, I was unable to convert them into a job. I desperately want to leave this country and find work abroad. I am looking for a course ( any course) that is non-technical (math is terrible), compliments my background and gives me ample opportunity to find meaningful and decent paying jobs abroad. At any cost, I don't want to return back to India. (Tired of the nepotism here). I have some good publications in Indian law journals and research internships. 

CGPA- 6.5/10

IELTS- 7.5

TOEFL- 100

On 9/10/2018 at 7:31 AM, Depressedchick said:

I am an Indian law graduate, cleared the Indian bar exam. I don't have any pqe. I did some internships in law firms, NGO's, senior counsels. Post graduation, I was unable to convert them into a job. I desperately want to leave this country and find work abroad. I am looking for a course ( any course) that is non-technical (math is terrible), compliments my background and gives me ample opportunity to find meaningful and decent paying jobs abroad. At any cost, I don't want to return back to India. (Tired of the nepotism here). I have some good publications in Indian law journals and research internships. 

CGPA- 6.5/10

IELTS- 7.5

TOEFL- 100

What is a "pqe"?

If by abroad you mean US, Europe and other first world nations with heavy migration restrictions, a minimal-math degree that you could get with no work experience and a foreign law undergrad that will provide any employment opportunities worth speaking of is a tall order. You're probably best off choosing a country that gives you a path to a work visa (if not permanent residency) after completing a degree there (i.e. not the US or UK) and studying something business-related there.