2019 Applicant Profiles and Admission Results for Literature, Rhetoric, and Composition

I have been sifting through the gradcafe forum and have yet to find any threads that detail previous applicants' profiles. My main motivation in posting this thread is to find past forums like these for Literature, Rhetoric, and Composition: 

Please link me/us if you know of an existing forum! Otherwise, we can start posting here (I know we are all in the thick of application season right now) once acceptances start rolling around. Maybe individuals who were accepted last year/in previous cycles can still give us some insight in the meantime.

Below is the template:
Undergrad Institution: (School or type of school (such as Big state/Lib Arts/Ivy/Technical/Foreign (Country?))
Major(s):
Minor(s):

GPA:
Type of Student: (Domestic/International (Country?), Male/Female?, Minority?)

GRE General Test:
Q:
 xxx (xx%)
V: xxx (xx%)
W: x.x (xx%)
GRE Subject Test in Mathematics:
M: xxx (xx%)

TOEFL Score: (xx = Rxx/Lxx/Sxx/Wxx) (if applicable)

Grad Institution: (school or type of school?) (if applicable)
Concentration: 
GPA:

Programs Applying: (Statistics/Operation Research/Biostatistics/Financial Math/etc.)

Research Experience: (At your school or elsewhere? What field? How much time? Any publications or conference talks etc...)
Awards/Honors/Recognitions: (Within your school or outside?)
Pertinent Activities or Jobs: (Such as tutor, TA, etc...)
Letters of Recommendation: (what kinds of professors? "well-known" in field? etc.)
Math/Statistics Grades:  (calculus sequence,  mathematical statistics, probability,  real analysis etc.) 
Any Miscellaneous Points that Might Help: (Such as connections, grad classes, etc...)

Applying to Where: (Color use here is welcome)
School - Program / Admitted/Rejected/Waitlisted/Pending on (date) / Accepted/Declined
School - Program / Admitted/Rejected/Waitlisted/Pending on (date) / Accepted/Declined

I think your post means well but I'm not sure how useful it is when applying to a Ph.D. in the Humanities. 

Humanities tend to rely significantly less on stats than than Math does and relies more on "fit". The same applicant could submit the same application to 12 programs one year and get rejected from all 12. They could reapply next year and get into a number of schools that previously rejected them. Departments change. And the applicants they're looking for also change from year to year. You might get rejected from a school ranked T150, T100, T80, T60 but get accepted into a T40 , T20, and T30 school. You might also end up rejecting the T20 and T30 school for the T40 simply because it's a better fit. 

We've also seen people with perfect GRE scores and GPAs from ivy league institutions get rejected from every single school they've applied to. Writing matters. Interests matter.