Quick Qualitative Data Analysis question!

Adelaide9216

Hello everyone,

so I am working on my grant application (2 page research proposal) for a very prestigious scholarship for PhD. I am using qualitative methods (print media articles, interviews & focus groups) for my project. As I am writing my grant application, I have a feeling that the Analysis section of my application is not as clear as it could be. The thing is that I don't know how to make it clearer. I've been working on this for a long time and have to submit it tomorrow. I am currently a master's student and still don't have a clear sense on how to analyze media articles, interviews and focus groups for one research project. Help?

Thanks!

Potentially refer to articles that do the same and say you'll use similar methods (be careful on how you word this though, you don't want to come across as if you're not sure what you're doing) - it will show that you'll at least know where to look. Ask a person who knows this stuff to go over it with you quickly, maybe they can point out some terms to use or things to add.