Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Scholarships 2019

dahdir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, howdoiexitvim said:

Check your inboxes! Just received an email from EMCL+ saying my application made it into the main list, and I should expect a final confirmation in May.

Yes, I got the same email! But instead of releasing the results on April, they moved it May! The waiting game is so scaryyyy.

Wishing us the best of luck!

5 hours ago, jmph said:

The waiting game is so scaryyyy.

Paralysing even! I can't decide whether I should keep applying to other programmes or wait for a clear answer from this and then decide. Applications cost, sometimes a lot :/

I hope we all have some good news soon!

12 hours ago, howdoiexitvim said:

Paralysing even! I can't decide whether I should keep applying to other programmes or wait for a clear answer from this and then decide. Applications cost, sometimes a lot ?

I hope we all have some good news soon!

Yes yes! Praying for positive results. Too bad, I only applied on 1 program. This is my one and only shot here at EM 2019. 

BTW, where are you from? ? If we both get accepted, we'll soon become classmates haha

On 3/21/2019 at 1:43 PM, howdoiexitvim said:

I am applying from Cyprus, what about you? You are the first person I heard applying for EMCL this year, so nice to have someone to share the anxiety with :D

I'm from the Philippines! :D

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dahdir said:

According to the schedule for this year, the consortium finishes its deliberations at the end of March. By the end of April we are to know the preliminary results of the scholarship. 

I was feeling really stressed that I didn't get any email. 

6 hours ago, Ga31 said:

I was feeling really stressed that I didn't get any email. 

Yeah, the schedule is on the consortium website. And the offer of admission email noted that the official results will be released on May 3rd. So I wasn't stressed just frustrated with the waiting lol So any day now I guess

Hi All,

I applied for MER+, IMETE, and Wacoma this year. MER+ sent me conditially accepted email just 3 days after my application completed. The conditional acceptance only needed my study plan agreement and sign on scholarship application declaration. In my study plan, I even already got tutor name. When I searched his name, he was professor of one of the university partner. After that, I have not heard back from them yet until now. And my status is still in "conditional acceptance" state. In fact, their web said that the preliminary results should be published in late march and applicants would have 14 days for appeal until final decision on April 15th. But until now, I heard nothing. How can I make an appeal before the final decision if I still dont know my status yet? Have already emailed the consortium twice and got no response at all.

For IMETe, they did not send me any email but my application status in my account changed into "academically admitted" like 2 weeks after my application submission. It was like on end of February, more than one month ago. They said in the web that they expected to inform all applicant about the status before April 30th.

And for WACOMA, they sent me email stated that I was eligible and they would inform all applicants including the rejected and the waitlisted once they have done with the rank. They stated nothing about the timeline.

I am a bit frustrated right now that 3 programs I applied did not give me any scholarship results news, especially for MER+ that should inform the preliminary results at late March whereas now we are on first week of April and they confirmed nothing. Does it mean that my chance getting in the mainlist very low? Does the consortium usually send the mainlist, waitlisted and the rejected ones at the same time or the main listers usually get it earlier? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, dahdir said:

Yeah, the schedule is on the consortium website. And the offer of admission email noted that the official results will be released on May 3rd. So I wasn't stressed just frustrated with the waiting lol So any day now I guess

Hello! Did you get any reply from IMAESC? 

I received an scholarship offer last Monday. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, Moderat2 said:

Hello! Did you get any reply from IMAESC? 

I received an scholarship offer last Monday. 

I got a no... well I was placed in the reserved list, but unless someone drops out I won't be going to Scotland this year!!! Congratulations btw!!!!! 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone please I want to apply for the EM this year I will cladly request for guidance and guidelines involved from you all.  Please kindly assist.  Thank you so much