Hello all!

I've had a couple concerns about letters of recommendations and application due dates. I decided to apply to grad school a little later than usual and CSUs have a priority application deadline , which is November 30th (is this possibly only for undergrad?). Four references agreed to write me letters, but seeing I only gave myself three weeks to submit applications, I don't want to force my references to rush to meet a due date if I don't have to. So my questions are: 1. Is there actually a priority application period for CSU SLP grad programs and 2. Must letters of recommendation be submitted by the application deadline or can they be accepted after application submission?

Thank you!!

1. Don’t remember what a “priority” application is. Is this the application deadline for the university as a whole? IIRC, some if not all CSUs have “two” applications - one for the university, and one for the graduate program itself which is sometimes at a later date.

2. LORs are typically due by the application deadline for the grad program.