Clinical Psychology PhD applications (Fall) - Drexel, Temple, John Jay, Fordham, George Mason, and Montclair State

Hi there!

I am new to gradcafe so apologies if there are errors with this posting - I think I accidentally posted this as a reply to an existing thread originally.  

I'm applying to Clinical Psych PhD programs for the first time and am super nervous about realistically being admitted to the programs I am applying to (a total of six).  Would love to hear thoughts or experiences from anyone who is currently or had previously applied to the following schools:

Drexel University

Temple University

John Jay at CUNY 

Fordham University

George Mason University

Montclair State University

Thanks in advance! Also I would love to do a SoP exchange for feedback/comments with anyone else applying to these schools (especially other applicants hoping to work with faculty studying forensic psychology, antisocial behavior, and disadvantaged populations.) 

Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have you

On 11/9/2018 at 6:11 AM, NiceCupofTea said:

Hi there!

I am new to gradcafe so apologies if there are errors with this posting - I think I accidentally posted this as a reply to an existing thread originally.  

I'm applying to Clinical Psych PhD programs for the first time and am super nervous about realistically being admitted to the programs I am applying to (a total of six).  Would love to hear thoughts or experiences from anyone who is currently or had previously applied to the following schools:

Drexel University

Temple University

John Jay at CUNY 

Fordham University

George Mason University

Montclair State University

Thanks in advance! Also I would love to do a SoP exchange for feedback/comments with anyone else applying to these schools (especially other applicants hoping to work with faculty studying forensic psychology, antisocial behavior, and disadvantaged populations.) 

Thank you! 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:16 PM, 5140 said:

I am applying to most of the same schools as you! Good luck!

Have you heard back?