My recommender has recently left my organization. Which organization do I put into my application? His current or former?

hammyc

Hi everyone,

As the title states, I currently volunteer at organization A. My former supervisor at org A has since moved on and is now at org B. In my application, do I list his position/title+organization at org A or org B? I will put my relationship with him as "supervisor at org A".

Thanks for the input.

On 12/9/2018 at 9:02 AM, hammyc said:

Hi everyone,

As the title states, I currently volunteer at organization A. My former supervisor at org A has since moved on and is now at org B. In my application, do I list his position/title+organization at org A or org B? I will put my relationship with him as "supervisor at org A".

Thanks for the input.

Probably the org where you worked with him. 

Yeah you want to list the organization where you worked with him.  People move on all the time so schools/employers won't find this bizarre.  If you're asked about it you can just say he later left the company for a new opportunity.