SPED PhD Apps Fall 2019

SPEDucator

4 hours ago, SPEDucator said:

I was rejected on Friday, which was what I expected. Congrats to whoever got in!

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have some fabulous options though! I finally called this morning since I still haven't heard anything. Al made it sound like there was some mix up with my application and he is going to have to get back to me. I'm sure it's a rejection, but geez it would be nice to know for sure. Good luck with whatever path you decide to take!

1 hour ago, 2019sped said:

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have some fabulous options though! I finally called this morning since I still haven't heard anything. Al made it sound like there was some mix up with my application and he is going to have to get back to me. I'm sure it's a rejection, but geez it would be nice to know for sure. Good luck with whatever path you decide to take!

Thanks! I hope you hear some good news! When I was accepted to my masters program at Vandy, Al had to call me to tell me I was in because I had never received an acceptance but they were going to call me to offer me a funding opportunity. If I had known about Grad Cafe then I probably would have been so worried and assumed I didn't get in because other people would have already heard. So honestly you never know!

On 2/21/2019 at 3:59 PM, Mz.Tanner said:

Good Afternoon All, 

I spoke with Al Brady today and I can confirm what was mentioned above. All notifications will be emailed tomorrow or at the latest- Monday. He stated that you must receive an email notification before they are allowed to tell you over the phone. I am not sure how true this is, but my fingers are still crossed for positive news. 

Did you ever hear anything? I am still waiting (not very patiently, lol). 

• 2 weeks later...