UW Madison-Steven's Point Question

claritycards22

Hi all! I'm currently in the process of applying to Au.D. programs for grad school, and I'm really interested in the AuD Consortium at UW Madison, but I can't find any information on stats for admitted students. Does anyone know the average GPA/GRE of students admitted to the program? Or where to find it? I've checked both Edfind and the website!

I know that you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to even apply, but the website says that "...the students we accept into the program typically have much higher GPAs." 

I can't speak to UW specifically, but I've heard that a lot of Audiology program like an applicant with a GPA above 3.5 and combined Verbal/Quant. GRE score of at least 300. But, if you don't have these stats, that doesn't mean you won't be admitted. Each program weighs everything differently. I have spoken with someone from UW though, and she said that Madison has a class of 10 students and Stevens-Point has a class of 5. Just FYI.