UTornto Computer Science MSc F19

timkartar

On 3/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, weldon_m said:

interviewed, and no reply yet

Would you mind sharing more information?

My application status has changed from 'In progress' to 'Complete, under review' today. I feel like its a pass for me...

Edited by iamroot

On 3/12/2019 at 2:27 PM, iamroot said:

Would you mind sharing more information?

My application status has changed from 'In progress' to 'Complete, under review' today. I feel like its a pass for me...

Hey, any updates with your status?

I'm guessing the "Complete under review" means a reject by default, unless they need more candidates to fill the program? I'm having the same status, it haven't changed or anything for about a week.

On 3/15/2019 at 4:46 PM, ultraSquirrel said:

Hey, any updates with your status?

I'm guessing the "Complete under review" means a reject by default, unless they need more candidates to fill the program? I'm having the same status, it haven't changed or anything for about a week.

Yeah, it sounds like that... It hasn't changed for me either.

Edited by iamroot

Are you guys talking about the Graduate Applications System form we had to fill out after paying or website where it lists all the applications you've sent?

1 hour ago, GokuUI said:

Are you guys talking about the Graduate Applications System form we had to fill out after paying or website where it lists all the applications you've sent?

I'm checking the status using a link that's similar to https://confs.precisionconference.com/~apps19/apply?loginKey=xxxxxxxxxx

The internal application page for uft and under the Application status box.

Edited by ultraSquirrel

I think they finally got to reviewing your file, because it's been "complete, under review" for me for a while now.

2 hours ago, ultraSquirrel said:

I'm checking the status using a link that's similar to https://confs.precisionconference.com/~apps19/apply?loginKey=xxxxxxxxxx

The internal application page for uft and under the Application status box.

12 hours ago, GokuUI said:

I think they finally got to reviewing your file, because it's been "complete, under review" for me for a while now.

Hi Goku, have you heard anything from UoT?

DDL of other offers are coming and I still got nothing from UoT ever since I got interviewed...

13 hours ago, ultraSquirrel said:

Anyone you know received an offer from either UfT or UWaterloo?

Unfortunately not, I haven't heard from them yet. Neither have any of my friends who applied to UofT or UWaterloo. I keep hearing unconfirmed windows for Waterloo especially. They have a rather irregular decision period. Even on grad cafe you can see they're pretty much scattered. Looks like we can only wait for them to roll out the decisions. Btw if you've applied to UWaterloo, did you get a grad e-newsletter? That kind of seemed sketchy because they should've honestly send it out when we applied. Why now?

1 hour ago, weldon_m said:

Hi Goku, have you heard anything from UoT?

DDL of other offers are coming and I still got nothing from UoT ever since I got interviewed...

I haven't heard anything from UofT yet. Heck, I didn't even get so much as an interview tbh. Honestly bro, I'd pester the admissions office by telling them you have other offers and ask them to expedite your application. You shouldn't have to give up other offers for them, because their decision may not always be favorable (I sincerely hope that's not the case though!). 

13 hours ago, GokuUI said:

Unfortunately not, I haven't heard from them yet. Neither have any of my friends who applied to UofT or UWaterloo. I keep hearing unconfirmed windows for Waterloo especially. They have a rather irregular decision period. Even on grad cafe you can see they're pretty much scattered. Looks like we can only wait for them to roll out the decisions. Btw if you've applied to UWaterloo, did you get a grad e-newsletter? That kind of seemed sketchy because they should've honestly send it out when we applied. Why now?

I haven't heard anything from UofT yet. Heck, I didn't even get so much as an interview tbh. Honestly bro, I'd pester the admissions office by telling them you have other offers and ask them to expedite your application. You shouldn't have to give up other offers for them, because their decision may not always be favorable (I sincerely hope that's not the case though!). 

I didn't receive their e-newsletter. AFAIK UWaterloo is fairly transparent about subscriptions, there's an unsubscribe button at the bottom.

4 hours ago, ultraSquirrel said:

I didn't receive their e-newsletter. AFAIK UWaterloo is fairly transparent about subscriptions, there's an unsubscribe button at the bottom.

That's the thing it seemed generic as hell, but it was sent by the recruitment coordinator and there wasn't an unsubscribe option.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:12 PM, GokuUI said:

That's the thing it seemed generic as hell, but it was sent by the recruitment coordinator and there wasn't an unsubscribe option.

I like how Trump is waiting for his important report/decision, while my sorry ass is also doing exactly the same. There got be some euphemism somewhere... ??