Is this internship worth my time?

Right after I finish my undergrad this April, I am considering interning at the New Jersey Policy Research Organization, at http://www.njprofoundation.org/. Does that seem like a worthwhile opportunity? I have an interview with them later this week. It just doesn't seem like a very prominent place, but do you think it will add to my resume and help me when I search for my mid-Masters internship next year?

Right after I finish my undergrad this April, I am considering interning at the New Jersey Policy Research Organization, at http://www.njprofoundation.org/. Does that seem like a worthwhile opportunity? I have an interview with them later this week. It just doesn't seem like a very prominent place, but do you think it will add to my resume and help me when I search for my mid-Masters internship next year?

I'm not sure how much experience you already have, but it doesn't seem like a bad option at all. I would, however, urge you to only intern at places that you think are worthwhile for you and the community, not for your resume. Do something that will allow you to look back at it with positive thoughts, with real accomplishments under your belt (that mean something to you). I think a genuine experience will be much better, and that will come across in your SOP, LORs, and interviews. That being said, any work is good work at this point. Of course it will add to your resume. It seems like the question to ask is whether it adds anything special to you, or is it just another way to look better on paper.

Any relevant internship can be useful when you begin your job hunt. Given today's abundance of laid off workers, a diverse background of work experience (internship or not) can only help on that job search, compared to a degree alone. Also could be good for finding future connections down the road