Interview for Hopkins ScM Biostatistics

Gecko5

I just got an email from Johns Hopkins asking when I am available for a phone interview. Has anyone done this interview yet? What kinds of questions do they ask? What should I do to prepare? Interview's make me nervous so any input would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone else who is still preparing for their interview, here's what happened: the professor asked me to tell him about myself, asked why I wanted to get a Masters in biostatistics, and asked what I wanted to do in the future. Then I asked him all my questions. Then he told me a bit about living in Baltimore. And lastly he mentioned that they send out results between mid-February and early March. The whole interview was fairly informal and took about 15 minutes.

My advice for anyone else is to have prepared answered for the questions I mentioned and to write down a list of questions you have about the program.  

21 minutes ago, Gecko5 said:

For anyone else who is still preparing for their interview, here's what happened: the professor asked me to tell him about myself, asked why I wanted to get a Masters in biostatistics, and asked what I wanted to do in the future. Then I asked him all my questions. Then he told me a bit about living in Baltimore. And lastly he mentioned that they send out results between mid-February and early March. The whole interview was fairly informal and took about 15 minutes.

My advice for anyone else is to have prepared answered for the questions I mentioned and to write down a list of questions you have about the program.  

This is how essentially every interview for every program is - we should sticky your post.