Northern Arizona - 2019 Summer track

Toya

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 5:57 PM, speechie264 said:

Still right there with you... Do you know if they are emailing or sending a letter?

Did you apply to the summer track?

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting too! Im thinking they are waiting for other students to accept or decline the offers. Then they will send the second batch of emails? Im still hopeful. 

Does anyone know how many students are accepted into the program?

I just recieved an email letting me know Im on the waiting list. Im holding on and being hopeful. It is my top school and I would love to attend!

They said they will let me know by April 15.

17 hours ago, speechie264 said:

I just recieved an email letting me know Im on the waiting list. Im holding on and being hopeful. It is my top school and I would love to attend!

They said they will let me know by April 15.

I haven't received anything from them but I figured I'd give it till April 15th.

6 hours ago, Ggslpa said:

I haven't received anything from them but I figured I'd give it till April 15th.

I know someone that just found out by email yesterday that they were accepted... it's still hope!

6 minutes ago, speechie264 said:

@Ggslpa Yes don't give up hope! We still have a chance!

@Toya Were they on the waiting list? I have been wanting to email them but I dont want to be too pushy. 

No, they were just waiting. No previous communication about their status.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:48 PM, Toya said:

I know someone that just found out by email yesterday that they were accepted... it's still hope!

Thanks for the info. I feel like they keep all those not accepted in the dark and this awful limbo that slowly drives everyone crazy. lol

23 hours ago, Toya said:

No, they were just waiting. No previous communication about their status.

I don't get it then.....why are some people waitlisted and others not notified of anything. Again, thanks for the info.

Just now, Ggslpa said:

I don't get it then.....why are some people waitlisted and others not notified of anything. Again, thanks for the info.

Thats true!