Experience with NAU Summers Track

Hi everybody! I just wanted to post and see if anyone has had experience with NAUs summer track. I’ve been accepted there and want to see what the summer classes are like. I’m super excited to start but also its making me a little nervous with how short the weeks are for the classes in the summer. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kendall!

I just want to piggyback off your post here too, since I got accepted to the summers track as well lol. Does anyone know how much tuition costs for the NAU summers track?

And Kendall in regards to difficulty in the summer, my supervisor told me that it's very doable. She just warned that you definitely won't have a life for 8 weeks, but she and her CSD cohorts bonded a lot in the summers (group studies, etc.). She definitely enjoyed NAU though.

5 hours ago, alexblue_15 said:

Hi Kendall!

I just want to piggyback off your post here too, since I got accepted to the summers track as well lol. Does anyone know how much tuition costs for the NAU summers track?

And Kendall in regards to difficulty in the summer, my supervisor told me that it's very doable. She just warned that you definitely won't have a life for 8 weeks, but she and her CSD cohorts bonded a lot in the summers (group studies, etc.). She definitely enjoyed NAU though.

Hi Alex!

Well that doesn’t sound too bad, I figured during the summer I won’t have too much of a life. From what I believe the tuition is going to be around 60,000 maybe less? I couldn’t find a definite answer unfortunately. Congrats though, I guess I will be seeing you this summer then!

2 hours ago, jackslp said:

Hi!

I also accepted the Summers Track offer and would appreciate any information anyone has! I’ve heard it’s a great program and am really looking forward to it! ?

Congratulations! I liked there undergrad program and they have a great campus. I am really looking forward to it as well!

Congrats everyone. I was accepted as well. I contacted NAU and they said we pay in state tuition for the three summers we are there and an online tution fall-spring. I calculated less than 45k. 

17 hours ago, Toya said:

Congrats everyone. I was accepted as well. I contacted NAU and they said we pay in state tuition for the three summers we are there and an online tution fall-spring. I calculated less than 45k. 

Wow that’s not bad at all. I was accepted to Midwestern as well and their tuition calculated well over 100,000

1 hour ago, KendallSLPA said:

Wow that’s not bad at all. I was accepted to Midwestern as well and their tuition calculated well over 100,000

Same here. The other schools I was accepted to cost too much. Even though they are 100%  online It's not worth paying back that much later on. 

1 hour ago, speechie264 said:

Just curious. Is housing and living expenses included in the 45k? Since its an on campus program.

No, it's not. I saw grad housing at 700 per month

On 3/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, Toya said:

Same here. The other schools I was accepted to cost too much. Even though they are 100%  online It's not worth paying back that much later on. 

Exactly, my reasonings exactly. We’re getting the same degree as the others so why put yourself in more debt. Besides I really like NAU anyways so I’m excited. 

On 2/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, KendallSLPA said:

Hi everybody! I just wanted to post and see if anyone has had experience with NAUs summer track. I’ve been accepted there and want to see what the summer classes are like. I’m super excited to start but also its making me a little nervous with how short the weeks are for the classes in the summer. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

I am looking to get a facebook page started to get to know everyone and share any questions/information! In order to start it I need to have at least one friend to ask to join! No one on my friends list is attending the program. So I need to add someone!? 

12 minutes ago, jackslp said:

I am looking to get a facebook page started to get to know everyone and share any questions/information! In order to start it I need to have at least one friend to ask to join! No one on my friends list is attending the program. So I need to add someone!? 

Sure you can add me. What do you need?

2 hours ago, jackslp said:

I’ll join as well. I saw your other post and sent a request to join!

Edited by KendallSLPA