While you're waiting... (TGC needs your help)

Ternwild

Check out this post I created and enter your data!  @TGCA responded to a thread I started and suggested someone start a excel sheet full of Deadlines for various programs.  But this is crowd sourced, so I need all the data you have to be entered into this excel sheet, so @TGCA can create a tool to help people quickly find application deadlines!  This is a tool we all very badly need.  So, I hope it serves a great purpose to future applications like TGC has done for us.

Please take a moment to review that thread and provide any data you have.  Could use some people to search through different universities and provide data for each program.  I have already done so for Colorado School of Mines.

*CALLING ALL DATA SCIENTISTS AND THOSE ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR REPLIES SO NEED A HOBBY*

We currently have 242 data points!  We need data miners to scour university websites and provide deadlines for all their graduate programs.  This is an investment in a tool for future applicants!  Come help!  University by University we will have the most comprehensive list of 2019 application dates.  We need your help! ?

13 minutes ago, literalturtle said:

Should we be doing app deadlines for funding? Or for acceptance in general? Several of the programs I applied to had one deadline for funding, and a much later one for no funding consideration.

The deadline that is most optimal for applicants.  Most people would want to apply for funding.  ?

We need more contributors.  If you haven't contributed yet, please take the time to enter your data.  It only takes two minutes and I've provided a tutorial on how to do it in the original thread.

• 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE* The Grad Cafe just pinned the original topic to the the main Applications forum.  So, if you haven't taken the time to fill out the details of your deadline data for F19 or S20, please do so!  Thank you!