My POI replied this, what's his mean

Bigcat1993

Due to the volume of such requests that I receive, and in the interests of fairness, I cannot "pre-screen" or otherwise evaluate the records of prospective applicants based on a resume or a narrative sent via e-mail. If you are interested in admission, you should apply! Deadlines and the list of required documents are published on the web site. I will see your credentials once you make a complete application (GRE scores, letters of recommendation, etc.) to the program. It is possible that you may receive a request for more information during the admissions evaluation. You should be encouraged if such requests arrive.

Most, but not all, of the research I do falls in the area of biometrics. I am affiliated with Computer Vision and Research Laboratory in Computer Science and Engineering Department. We are all involved in the admissions process and we work to make sure that the Department's needs are met as well as those of our research group. One or more new students per year join our group.

I wish you good fortune in your educational pursuits.