Anyone have a suggestion for a fun hobby?

BioCook

2 hours ago, AllAboutThatChem said:

I thought dedicating my free time to checking the result page is hobby enough, no?

I wish it was! It’d be my #1 hobby right now haha

5 hours ago, BioCook said:

I’ve started taking up knitting, but I’m curious to know what others have done to keep busy while waiting for decisions!

I came to this thread to recommend exactly this!!  If you haven't been on ravelry yet, check it out.  It's an excellent distraction, and they have a phenomenal forum community.  

Once you get pretty decent at knitting without looking you can netflix (or even read) while you knit.  It's the best.  

28 minutes ago, brightorangesocks said:

I came to this thread to recommend exactly this!!  If you haven't been on ravelry yet, check it out.  It's an excellent distraction, and they have a phenomenal forum community.  

Once you get pretty decent at knitting without looking you can netflix (or even read) while you knit.  It's the best.  

I love Ravelry! It’s so great to have a nice knitting community around. I just started getting the hang of making socks. :)

I have one!  =P

We need people to help The Grad Cafe make a tool to locate deadlines.  Specifically, we need people who can take a few minutes a day to look up deadlines for their programs (Priority deadlines and even if the time has passed) at various universities and enter the data. ?