ETSU, ENMU anyone?

10 hours ago, Ali_Irene13 said:

Hi! I also applied to ENMU and haven't heard anything yet. 

You applied to all the CSU schools! That's awesome. I was too afraid I wouldn't get in and now I wish I had applied to more

52 minutes ago, Toya said:

You applied to all the CSU schools! That's awesome. I was too afraid I wouldn't get in and now I wish I had applied to more

Thanks! I'm hoping it was the right decision or if I should have explored more private or out of state schools. Congrats on Northern Arizona and Emerson! Good luck with your remaining programs!

14 hours ago, Ali_Irene13 said:

Thanks! I'm hoping it was the right decision or if I should have explored more private or out of state schools. Congrats on Northern Arizona and Emerson! Good luck with your remaining programs!

Thank you! Well, my stats are not competitive so I had to look outside of CA. My CD gpa 3.5 and a 2.9 cumulative GPA! Terrible. 

23 hours ago, floridaslp said:

@Toya Hey guys! Did either of you receive a decision from the general graduate college of ENMU yet? I'm not sure if we will get a separate decision from the graduate college first and then a decision from the CDIS department. I haven't heard from either yet. 

Hi! I haven't received anything since my application was sent and everything was received. In the last email I believe it mentioned selection letters will be sent 60 days from the deadline, so I believe they still have one more month. Is there a portal? I know whatever login information I had while creating the application does not work on their student portal. I still haven't heard from any of the others programs I have applied to either, but they are all CA schools which tend to send decisions later than most other programs. I hope we all hear something soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, not even an hour ago I received a general email from ENMU. I have been placed on the waiting list. It states "if a prospective student declines our offer, a seat may become available during May, June, or July. We send new admission letters and phone prospective candidates as this occurs."