Penn State Admissions

No clue about waves, but I got two emails. The first one came this morning (basically just "Congratulations, you're accepted") and the second came this afternoon just saying to check the portal. The portal was updated with the acceptance sometime between when the first and second email were sent. I hope that makes sense. 

28 minutes ago, slp2bclassof2021 said:

I was wondering the same thing! I went here for undergrad (I'm taking a gap year right now). Penn State is my top choice!!

I was looking at the results page and it seemed like last year they sent it March 1st and 2nd. But, that could be cause not everyone posted their results. I'm still holding out hope. Good luck!

If anyone who gets accepted wants to live in the RISE apartments in a 2 bed, 2 bath unit let me know and contact me through my Craigslist post. This floor plan is for grad students only and is currently waitlisted but I can re-let you the lease through RISE because I won't be attending Penn State anymore. Here is the link: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6830479132/vrh98

Good luck to everyone who applied!

Edited by Wolvnater

I'm hoping that they send admission results out in waves because looking at last year people heard back on the 4th so this coming monday - and then again in april. Does any know if Penn State does a waitlist?