University of South Carolina SLP

Hi everybody! I was wondering if everyone who is hearing back from University of South Carolina applied to the (MSP) Master's in Speech Language Pathology program or the (MCD) Master's of Communication Disorder's in Speech Pathology program. Thank you for your help! 

6 hours ago, alyssafrancis said:

I heard back yesterday morning and was rejected to the MCD part-time distance program. 

Me too! I am so bummed. This was my top choice.

Hello! I heard from USC on the 27th that I had been admitted to the MSP program!! I am very excited, but have to let them know by March 18th with a non-refundable $1000 check, and am still waiting to hear from a few schools. I would imagine that if you were waitlisted, you will begin to hear back hopefully later that week!! Good luck to everybody!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 5:51 PM, kr22 said:

Hello! I heard from USC on the 27th that I had been admitted to the MSP program!! I am very excited, but have to let them know by March 18th with a non-refundable $1000 check, and am still waiting to hear from a few schools. I would imagine that if you were waitlisted, you will begin to hear back hopefully later that week!! Good luck to everybody!!

Did they require you to accept by March 18th? Or could you extend it to April 15th? 

• 11 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 5:17 PM, jschmute said:

I applied to the MSP and heard back a couple days ago that I was waitlisted. I am curious about their waitlist situation and when I would be hearing back;/

Hey, I know this forum is from last year, but I was wondering if you remembered, if and when you heard back from UofSC after being waitlisted? I got waitlisted this year and I'm really hoping to get in!