Villanova 2019!

historygeek

Hey everyone! I hadn't seen a topic for this, so here we are. Anyone else enrolling at 'Nova this fall?

I'll be enrolling in the History MA program, and am also looking for a roommate/housing currently. 

Edited by historygeek

Hello, so good to be here. I am an international student who has been admitted into VU for Master's in Applied Statistics, although I am still waiting for funding details. I am very excited about VU and would like to attend. Incase you get any information along the way, I would appreciate also sharing as I haven't been in the US before. Warm regards 

On 3/5/2019 at 11:31 AM, DataAnalyst said:

Hello, so good to be here. I am an international student who has been admitted into VU for Master's in Applied Statistics, although I am still waiting for funding details. I am very excited about VU and would like to attend. Incase you get any information along the way, I would appreciate also sharing as I haven't been in the US before. Warm regards 

I'm going to the Admitted Students Day in April. I could PM you some notes if you can't make it! I'm in history, though.

2 hours ago, historygeek said:

I'm going to the Admitted Students Day in April. I could PM you some notes if you can't make it! I'm in history, though.

Thank you, I will really appreciate that as I am an international student and won't be able to come. Thanks alot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...