CSUSM interviews

I had interview at San Marcos today. I feel like I don’t know how I did today. Does anyone else feel the same way? I felt overwhelmed with information during the process.

Yeah, I heard from a friend who went to csusm for her B.S. that it was insane. There was so much information thrown at you guys and there was no time to breathe. You're not alone! 

Also, you'll probably know their decisions by Monday! They give calls following an email. 

Edited by Emehteg1

2 hours ago, CHOCCOCO said:

Congrats! I haven’t gotten anything from them. Their interviews was to much. 

They only started calling at like 4pm. They probably have more calls to make tomorrow. It’s not over yet!

I 100% agree about the interview though! 

Edited by Rosegrl211

5 minutes ago, Shecan said:

Thats awesome! What's your top choice? I wish I could have applied to CSULB but my classes weren't compatable.

CSULB, Chapman, and San Marcos are the top picks :) 

What about you?

Edited by Rosegrl211

ASU and Oregon.

My brother and an SLP I used to shadow went to CSULB and they both loved it! The current SLP I shadow went to Chapman and she said they have a good program there. So best of luck to you! Sending positive vibes to everyone. 

6 hours ago, Shecan said:

ASU and Oregon.

My brother and an SLP I used to shadow went to CSULB and they both loved it! The current SLP I shadow went to Chapman and she said they have a good program there. So best of luck to you! Sending positive vibes to everyone. 

Thanks!!