School Visit

Hi, I have a school visit coming up on Wednesday and still haven't received an itinerary. I'm starting to freak out a little about how to prepare for the visit as I don't know exactly who I'll be talking to or how structured the visits are. Does anyone have some information about how their visits have gone? I don't have any specific professors I've communicated with at the school. Should I be trying to meet with some professors whose work was interesting? If so, am I coming to them asking whether they are taking on new students and how they would work with me, or am I still trying to sell myself to the professors? I know there is some information out there already on the site, but I'm looking for advice specific to Political Science where there aren't labs or individual professors who have necessarily spoken with you already and expressed an individual level interest in you. Any advice would be great. 

Thanks!

(1) Eat well beforehand. When they throw you into the funding Hunger Games, you won't have to start by scrounging for food like the rest of the tributes;

(2) Prepare basic survival skills, ideally learning how to craft a weapon from a copy of A Theory of Justice and transcript photocopies;

(3) Cozy up with administrators - they are most likely to parachute you live-saving tools during the fight;

(4) Never ask about what happened to last year's incoming class.

Good luck.