Johns Hopkins MSE program in Biomedical Engineering

Anxiously Hopeful

Hey all!

So I got the most awaited acceptance letter from my dream school today, that is, Johns Hopkins University. I am super excited about it. However, I received the letter from the Vice Dean of Graduate Education and not from the department and it included the following statement:

Please see the welcome letter from your department for more detailed information regarding any individualized funding support, program specifics and options, advisor arrangements, and program orientation requirements.

I haven't received the welcome letter yet. Should I wait for the letter or start contacting the faculty or the program manager for the available TA-ship positions?

6 hours ago, Anxiously Hopeful said:

Hey all!

So I got the most awaited acceptance letter from my dream school today, that is, Johns Hopkins University. I am super excited about it. However, I received the letter from the Vice Dean of Graduate Education and not from the department and it included the following statement:

Please see the welcome letter from your department for more detailed information regarding any individualized funding support, program specifics and options, advisor arrangements, and program orientation requirements.

I haven't received the welcome letter yet. Should I wait for the letter or start contacting the faculty or the program manager for the available TA-ship positions?

You could always email the department to ask about next steps or when you will receive the letter.