For those accepted and decided what will you do until August?

The second and third options sound nice, but I'll probably work until August then move to be there just in time for orientation. I get a bonus at work at the end of our fiscal year, which is June. It usually takes at least a month for it to actually be deposited, so I may be cutting it close. 

My research job comes to term at the end of April. After that, I'll be part time somewhere and travelling for the last half of summer. 

I'm working until June/July, selling my house, wrapping up things in my current city, then moving by the beginning of August at the latest.  

Then I'll have about 3 weeks to get settled, unpack, register the car, get my new driver's license, find a new vet for the cats, etc.  When I moved for work after my undergrad I gave myself about 2 weeks and it was so helpful, because all those little things you need to do during business hours I could just go and do without worrying about work.  I would 100% recommend it if you're in the position to do it financially.

Classes start September 3rd!

No work at the moment but I’m moving in May to the new place, then traveling for two weeks in July. Maybe I’ll take more trips. I’ll definitely plan on getting a part time job once school starts. Everything’s up in the air and it bothers me so much ?