Howard University admissions decisions?

Hi, 

I saw one person post their acceptance on Feb 16 but nothing other than that. I haven't been contacted either, but I called them last week because honestly I was concerned if they even received my application. Dr. Stanford said they're still reviewing applications and cannot give me a time-frame where they expect to send out decisions. Basically got no info other than 'they are still reviewing.' But is seem extremely odd given that it's March and they can't really be sending out their acceptances now and expect people to make a decision by April 15th, right? So I'm guessing they've already sent out most of their decisions but I'm confused as to why only one person has posted their result so far...? All-round confusing situation with Howard. 

17 hours ago, Cinco de Maya said:

I havent heard anything either. I looked at what people posted about their acceptance last year and it seems many got their acceptance around the first week of April. So maybe we will hear something around that time?

I am wondering if this is the same for Hampton University. Last time I called the coordinator did not know when the department will be done and the graduate school did not get any final decisions to prepare letters. 

45 minutes ago, nishat.khan said:

I got accepted via email on  February 16. I wrote to the financial aid department to know my funding options. Haven't heard back from them yet. 

I was also accepted on February 16th and wrote to the financial aid department... still no response about funding. I'll be declining my offer there very soon, best of luck to you guys/hopefully they get back soon with results and funding!

22 hours ago, BooksFoodie said:

I am wondering if this is the same for Hampton University. Last time I called the coordinator did not know when the department will be done and the graduate school did not get any final decisions to prepare letters. 

I just got accepted to Hampton on March 13th. I saw a few people also got accepted on the last few days of that week so they might continue sending emails this week and the next. 

2 hours ago, Cinco de Maya said:

I just got accepted to Hampton on March 13th. I saw a few people also got accepted on the last few days of that week so they might continue sending emails this week and the next. 

Hmm Okay. I hope so, it is for a PhD program so idk when they start sending those out in different departments.