Texas A&M University kingsville

Does anyone know why their deadline was pushed back from January to March? I can understand extending deadlines for maybe a week or so but 2 months seems extreme. I saw on the results page some acceptances not too long ago but I thought they weren’t going to give decisions until on or after April 15th? 

hi!

not sure why they extended for so long. I got worried when I saw they accepted students before March 15th (the extended deadline).

I received a call on March 18 for acceptance to the program and I was told I had till April 15th to accept or decline the offer. not sure if they're still reviewing applications or if they are just waiting on responses. 

hope this helps 

Congrats on your acceptance! Is this where you plan to attend? 

This helps but I think it made me more anxious since I applied before their original deadline and haven’t heard anything. Hopefully “no news is good news” applies for me here 

I was accepted on the 11th I believe. I also applied before the original deadline. I originally declined the offer due to cost, but then they called me and have been really trying to work with me on the financial issue because it sounded like they really wanted me to go there - they said my scores were really impressive and didn't want to put me on the decline list just yet since they have opportunities that can help me with the cost. I say this not to seem braggy, but am thinking maybe they accepted like their top choices early and then are waiting on those decisions before doing their next round of acceptances.
I haven't seen anyone mention being waitlisted or rejected either so I'm sure there will be more acceptances to come! Best of luck!! :)