SJSU and CSULB

Has anyone heard from SJSU or CSULB with regards to graduate admissions for Fall 2019? I received a decision from CSUS' CSAD graduate committee on Friday, but have not heard from SJSU and CSULB. 

Edited by ab12345
grammar

I know that acceptances from SJSU went out on March 15, and I also know of a few people who were rejected already.  You may consider reaching out to the department for more information regarding your status.  I hope this helps and good luck!

SJSU sent out decisions (in waves it seems like) from mid March to last Friday. They’re on spring break this week and i was told the committee usually sends out all the responses before entering break, so i suggest contacting them sometime next week if you dont hear from them then :) i got waitlisted and i’d highly consider going there if i get in, so im hoping to hear from them again by the end of this month (before 4/15 would be nice but they said they’d get back to me after 4/16 lol). Best wishes to you!

Thank you for the helpful information!

I finally heard from SJSU on April 1 and I'm waitlisted. For CSULB, I learned my application was received by the speech language pathology department and a decision will be made after their spring break. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone.