Anyone know anything about SFSU or CSU East Bay?

Hi! I went on a CSUEB department tour and I also emailed the graduate department admin (like you suggested! :)) and got some more info. If you have any specific questions, maybe I can help. (But if you are looking for info from someone who's in/graduated from the program, then I am not sure!)

On 4/13/2019 at 12:06 AM, mjellyfish said:

Hi! I went on a CSUEB department tour and I also emailed the graduate department admin (like you suggested! :)) and got some more info. If you have any specific questions, maybe I can help. (But if you are looking for info from someone who's in/graduated from the program, then I am not sure!)

Hey there! Thanks so much for your reply. I had the opportunity to speak to a faculty member so I did manage to get some information on the program!

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2019 at 1:40 AM, Blossom19 said:

Bumping this because i would also love more info on CSUEB! I attended an open house & dpmt tour as well (msg me if you have any questions!) but it’d be so so helpful to hear about the program from a current SLP student there!

Hi, I have an interview with east bay next week. I was rejected earlier and now asked if interested. I am thinking about their program, how is it? do you have any info? would be of great help. Many thanks.