Southern Illinois University Carbondale - Waitlisted

I have been waitlisted for SIU Carbondale YAY! At least I hope it's yay this has been quite the process. They sent out an email the 26 of March saying they would have the ranked waitlist by April 15th but I haven't heard anything back from them yet. So I am wondering if anyone else has information or if I am just so low on this waitlist they haven't broken the bad news yet.

It would also be supper helpful if anyone has declined this school just so that I can try and breathe easier, it's a class of a mere 24 so I am definitely going through a moment -  to say the least

Nope I haven't heard anything. I was waitlisted with them last year they take forever to give you a word back. I've already said YES somewhere else though. Good luck to you.

Hi Taylor, I am in the same position as you. Last year I was also waitlisted, but eveything seemed to be on time. This year they seem to be behind on everything, which is so frustrating. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Good luck!!