NEED HELP DECIDING b/t CSUEB & SJSU!!!

I had a really great impression of CSUEB when I visited for their department tour, but I've heard a lot more about SJSU through current students and they had mostly good things to say about it. A downside to SJSU seems like the administration is a little unorganized. In addition, i'm interested in learning more about aphasia and it seems like CSUEB's aphasia treatment program is more established than SJSU's. Tuition and commute are about the same for both, so those aren't major factors for me (although since i'm an extended master's student, CSUEB is at least an extra summer long). A bummer about CSUEB is that they're very particular which courses you take to satisfy ASHA requirements, which means I'd probably have to take classes at a CC this summer, but I know that's a minor con and they claim that those courses maximize preparation to practice as an SLP. I would also very much like to eventually have a hospital placement and prepare myself for medical SLP, but I'm not sure if I'm more likely get placed in a hospital at one school than the other. Any input on either of these programs or other factors to consider would be great!!!

Side question: i know that for clinicals i'll have to compete with my peers for the same hospitals, so any tips on maximizing your chances of securing clinical experience (or even a job down the line) at a hospital? i'd love to hear about people's experiences :))