Undergrad Sophomore Year Completed

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! I think it's important to remember that GPA truly isn't everything. I used to worry all the time but just finished my junior year and have a 3.4 cumulative, but a 3.8 CSD GPA. I would definitely calculate your CSD GPA (using only CSD classes --  hearing science, phonetics, sign language courses, etc.) and use that to boost your confidence a bit. Focusing on only your GPA can be a major cause of stress, especially in this field. Best of luck to you! There are very few feelings better than ending the semester with great grades so I hope you celebrated!

On 5/17/2019 at 10:01 AM, mckennahslp said:

Congratulations! I think it's important to remember that GPA truly isn't everything. I used to worry all the time but just finished my junior year and have a 3.4 cumulative, but a 3.8 CSD GPA. I would definitely calculate your CSD GPA (using only CSD classes --  hearing science, phonetics, sign language courses, etc.) and use that to boost your confidence a bit. Focusing on only your GPA can be a major cause of stress, especially in this field. Best of luck to you! There are very few feelings better than ending the semester with great grades so I hope you celebrated!

Thank you so much!! And congrats to you as well!!!! So far I have a 4.0 in CSD so fingers crossed I keep it up around there!!!