Is it possible to withdraw my admission acceptance to go to another school?

jaywoaah

For the fall term application, I applied to 3 schools; one safety school and two schools I would rather want to attend. 

First I recieved the admisson from the safety school, with generous TA ship offer, and I didn't hear anything from the other two schools till 15th April, which was the deadline for the admission acceptance. Assuming I wouldn't get accepted to the other two schools, I accepted the offer from the safety school. 

Recently, However, I recieved an Email from a professor from one of the two schools, saying I will recieve the admisson. And yesterday, I recieved the official admission letter. 

Now I am wondering, if it is ever possible to withdraw my acceptance to the first safety school. Would it be possible? I am international student applying for grad schools in the US, so honestly, I don't know how the it might work out. Should I tell them honestly I got an admission from a different school and I would like to reverse my decision? I'll be very thankful for any opinions from you guys!

Thank you very much guys in advance:) Hope you have a nice day. 

It is possible if you haven't taken the school's money, and someone who actually wants to go to that school will actually receive funding when you decline so please decline ASAP. As long as you haven't taken money, you don't really owe anything to the school; hence, you don't even need to say you're leaving for another school. Just write something along the lines of, "although I am grateful for your generous offer, I will not be able to join you in the following academic year due to unforeseen circumstances." You'll make an alternate very happy, trust me.