What GPA’s were accepted in Texas School’s

In my program at Oklahoma State it seems like a lot of students are above average and it really makes me feel defeated of if I have a chance. Going into my senior year and I have a 3.5 avg and 3.8 CDS gpa. I have yet to take my gre but was wondering what GPA’s are averagely accepted into grad school’s in Texas! I’ve looked on ASHA EdFind but wanted a more realistic estimate!

• 2 weeks later...

My school (TWU) only looked at the last 60 hours, which was okay, as it didn't make much difference in GPA- I had almost a full MEd in special education by the time I applied for the distance venue, so my average was mostly grad-level classes...which did not make a difference, as I know a few with a M Ed in sped like myself who did not ultimately get accepted. I think it is just too common now that if you do not get accepted for grad school in speech pathology that the back up is M Ed sped...so maybe they aren't as impressed by it? I don't know and I am often times GLAD I do have a solid education now in sped, as I am a SLP-A in the schools and now a grad student for speech (freaking finally!!) My undergrad class at Texas Tech- SUPER competitive and I was lucky to probably be waitlisted by them with a 3.8 speech lang hearing sciences GPA... several girls in my classes were around a 4.0- again... SUPER competitive. Tech often feels that they can 'cherry pick' as they have so many applicants...which is probably true. Have you looked into West Texas A&M university? I know they weren't so great a few years ago, but now they have improved their program, from what I was told by a couple of people I had undergrad at Tech with that ultimately ended up going to WT. WT often gets over looked in favor for Tech or Eastern New Mexico... WT is in Canyon, outside of Amarillo TX. I would say look at mine but my program is distance and you really want to continue working in TX in the schools (that's the basis of the program)...which I plan on while my kids are in school...but also do PRN work in other settings. Anyways, good luck.. this is just a super competitive field to get into. 

I got accepted to UT and TXST for MSW program and TWU for health studies. I majored in psychology for my undergrad— cumulative GPA of 3.64, my major GPA was probably around 3.78. I didn’t take the GRE and I had a rough start in my first year (different major).