DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2020

KevinC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 6:13 PM, Matsutake said:

Hi, what programs you are applying to?

I am only applying for the MPP program at the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy. How about you?

18 hours ago, Matsutake said:

I am applying for Hochschule Osnabrück and Leuphana Universität.

Good luck to you ?

I see. I hope we meet other people who are applying for the program too. Have you submitted your application already? Goodluck to the both of us! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that the university you applied to will contact and inform you for the initial results. It is after the initial results that you get to be directed to a portal where next steps regarding your application process will be completed. This is only based on the things I read on this forum. As far as my application with the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, they emailed me that initial results from their school will be released by end of September. If an applicant does not receive any update during that period, it essentially means that the application is rejected and the applicant will receive a general rejection email by end of December, which is also the release of final results. I hope this helps. Good luck to the both of us!

• 2 weeks later...

Willy Brandt and University of Passau applicant here...nice to meet you all...please are there any other scholarships available right now relating to law or public policy

Edited by Nas25

9 hours ago, Marco MDN said:

Well, Hertie is apparently tougher, as they receive the most applications and only award scholarships to 3-5 candidates each year.

This fact is known by all good candidates, therefore they end up making Willy Brandt School as their 1st preference. Fir example, like you, me and others on the group. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Raul2352446 said:

In HH (Hertie School ...)

Congratulations on getting accepted! You can maybe lool for other funding options to support your study should you decide to push through with it. Did you also apply to WBS?