PhD Business/Management GRE less than 300

Agu

Question

Hi all,

Anyone has information on which universities in the USA that admit students with a GRE score of less than 300 into its PhD in Business/Management program?

I have taken GRE several times and my latest GRE score is only 305.  (Quantitative 148, Verbal 155). (GRE is  US205 converted into my currency in Indonesian rupiah.. it's more than 2 millions)

Universities do not mention their minimum GRE but some professors told me that when they review, they will put aside those whose GRE is not competitive. Although I have publications and research experiences, I was rejected by Minnesota, Iowa, MSU, etc. (fall 2019 admission) and have spent a few hundreds dollars for admission fees.

I also have a PhD in Education (from ISU) but I'd like to take another PhD which will be in Business/ Management, so that I have a linear degrees (my Master is in Management/MBA). I'm from Indonesia and the linearity of graduate degrees is required to become a professor (or even get hired as a lecturer).

Any help/thoughts are appreciated.. Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet