Applications forFall 2020

ilkerdvc

Hello guys, I am going to apply for Phd in the USA and I am not sure in which I have a high chance and for which i am not good enough. I will be glad to hear your experiences and taughts.

Undergrad Institution: Turkey, Bilkent University-one of the top 3 in chemistry
Major(s):Chemistry
Minor(s):-
GPA in Major: 4.0
Overall GPA: 3.77
Position in Class: 3

GRE Scores (expecting):
Q: 160-165
V: 155-160
W: 4-5
S: should be high enough

Research Experience: 1 year+summer research in Bilkent university in total synthesis of natural products, 1 summer research in RWTH Aachen-DWI Liebniz Institute (Through Max Planck Schools, Matter to Life undergrad research program) about a new drug delivery method using dendrimers and ultrasound. 9 months research on photocatalytic NOx abatement.

Awards/Honors/Recognitions:  All semesters high honour, 3 national chemistry olympiads medal (Gold,silver and bronze), Silver medal in International Chemistry Olympiads 2015, Compherensive Scholarship from Bilkent University(4 years), 4 year undergraduate scientist scholarship from Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey.
Pertinent Activities or Jobs: Tutorships (2 times in TUBITAK (Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) education camps for International Chemistry Olympiads Preparation.

Edited by ilkerdvc