Grad programs with funding opportunities

Finances are very important to me. I am fine with going to an in-state school. We have 5 grad programs in my state, but I know many people apply to 6 or more schools. Which schools have you found that offer a large percentage of their students ample funding - either scholarships/grants or generous GA positions? I am open as far as location. 

I’m attending Bridgewater State in Mass, and while there aren’t really specific CSD funding opportunities, the school offers a large number of Graduate Assistantships that cover tuition and fees (in addition to the school being quite inexpensive to begin with).

University of Memphis! Incredible program and they try to make sure all students get some form of a GAship at one point or another of the two-year program. I was offered a GAship which came with the added bonus of in-state tuition. Ultimately it was too far for me to attend, but you should definitely consider it!