Will rest of my application outweigh poor GRE scores

econfin

I am currently a junior in college, majoring in Economics a minor in Business Administration. I need some advice regarding my profile and what schools would be suitable for me. Below is my information. Thank you!!

GPA: Overall: 3.63 | Major: 3.57 | Minor: 3.85

GRE: 155 Q, 149 V, 4.5 AWA, Total: 304.

Research Experience:
- 1 publication under the guidance of a professor (I'm the only author)

- Working on honors thesis under the same professor over fall and spring semesters (hope is to get it published)

- Taking a seminar in Economics where I will write another paper this fall (hope is to get it published)

Major extracurricular activities:

1. Held various leadership positions in Student Government where I audited organizations on campus regarding their constitutions and finances. Was also on executive board. Interacted with top University officials (VP's, President).

2. CFO for a fund on campus (real money ~$200k, not fake). Manage the portfolio, give advice on stocks and other investments and interact with professors/university investment board.

3. Treasurer for an organization named Enactus.

Hope to have strong LOR's from 2-3 professors I have worked with and attended classes taught by them.

Here is a summary of my profile. I know my GRE score is weak, so I'm wondering if my experience in research, GPA, and extracurriculars will make up for it. I'm hoping to attend Grad School and get a degree in Finance or Economics.

Here are some schools I'm considering:

Indiana University - Bloomington, University of Maryland College Park, University of Pittsburgh, Penn State, Temple University, Rutgers University, and Drexel University.

Please tell me if I have any chances in getting these schools. If I need to retake the GRE, what should my target scores be? Thank you.