modernity Posted April 6, 2010 Share Posted April 6, 2010 So, I've already been accepted to two other programs - one with a great funding package (this is for a masters). There is a third program, that I've received notice that I was waitlisted for. I'm nearly ready to accept the other offer, but I was/am very interested in this third program that waitlisted me and I kind of want to know their answer - however knowing I'm waitlisted I don't know if it's worth waiting to hear. If I'm number one on the waitlist I'd be willing to put off the other offer for awhile, but if I'm 30 or something, I just want to seal the other deal and be done with things. Is it poor form to email the department head to find out what number I am - will they even tell me ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now