In need of advice/help...!!!!

Hi everyone! I just have a few questions.. But to give some quick background, I am applying for the Fall of 2020. I graduated as a liberal arts major and so I am now doing the sdsu essentials program online to get my pre-reqs done. By the time of application, I will have 4 done. The rest will be finished before the program starts. 

1. My first question is has anyone taken their pre-reqs through sdsu essentials? Did you have a hard time transferring classes over for the grad program you applied to? Or was it okay? 

2. I will only have 4 classes done when my applications are due...will that affect my admission chances? All of my 4 classes will have A's when I send them in for applications.  

3. My GRE scores are Q:160 V: 151 AWA: 4. Are these scores competitive enough for California schools? Will be mainly applying to socal schools. I also have shadowing experience. 

Any input is helpful. Thank you and good luck to everyone ❤️ 

• 1 month later...

I can’t really speak on much given that I’m on the east coast and not familiar with sdsu but I did take my pre reqs at a different school than where I attended undergrad because my school didn’t offer CSD courses. It wasn’t a problem transferring my transcripts around. Also when I was applying, I only had 3 classes completed lol. That did keep me from applying to one school who required at least 4 classes on my transcript so I think you should be in the clear! You should definitely reach out to schools and see if they have any issues with not having all the pre reqs done (although they shouldn’t) because it’s not always found on their info pages. Good luck!