Made a grammar mistake in my diversity statement to Stanford

I sent my application to Stanford last night. I printed out the pdf of my app and found a small error in my diversity statement after sending. I left out the word "to" in a sentence that said "would like [to] further...," so the sentence now reads incorrectly. I am totally kicking myself today because I read the paragraph at least 15-20 times and didn't see the error. How big of a difference does this make on an application for a professor? All of my other materials are in good shape with zero grammar or syntax errors. I also scored a 5.5 on the writing portion of the GRE, but I feel like this error makes my application look sloppy, and I'm so mad at myself for not catching it.

I get why you're nervous, but I agree that you shouldn't worry. It's likely that whoever reads your application will gloss over the error, just like you did. One small typo won't sink an otherwise strong application.