Stanford Application Incomplete?

Hi all, I am reaching out to anyone who applied to Stanford's PhD English program, which had a Dec. 3 deadline. Do others' application portal checklists still read as "incomplete"? I figure it takes them a while to link official GRE scores to applications so I'm not super worried, but in any case, I was wondering if it's just me or if other people are seeing this, too...

Edited by mobydickpic

I contacted Stanford about this same issue, and they said the system automatically lists an application as incomplete if the applicant has not sent in an official transcript. Since Stanford just wants unofficial transcripts, the applications will be listed as incomplete until the staff go in and manually change them to complete.

14 hours ago, Wimsey said:

I contacted Stanford about this same issue, and they said the system automatically lists an application as incomplete if the applicant has not sent in an official transcript. Since Stanford just wants unofficial transcripts, the applications will be listed as incomplete until the staff go in and manually change them to complete.

Omg! Thank you so much for your info!