MSc in Ancient Worlds (Archaeology and Classics) (Online Learning) at the University of Edinburgh

ClassicsCandidate

So, I discovered this program(me) recently because I tend to just look around at other universities for fun because I compile resource pages for aspiring Classicists and thought some of you might be interested in the program(me). It's entirely online and the courses they have on offer include ancient Egypt, which I think is a great thing. 

Another great thing about this program(me) is that it can be taken as individual courses, a Postgraduate Certificate, or a Postgraduate Diploma if you don't want to pursue the full Master of Science with the dissertation. I've put the link below for folks who might want to check it out. It's relatively new, as I was hunting around for a program like this in 2018 when I finished my other MA. Enjoy!

https://www.ed.ac.uk/history-classics-archaeology/graduate-school/programmes/masters-degree-programmes/classics-programmes/ancient-world-online